The latest generation of PolyScience Water Baths offer superior temperature control, range, and uniformity. Bath fluids can be controlled at temperatures as high as 100ºC (60ºC without cover) with 0.1ºC precision and ±0.2ºC uniformity. Bath temperature is displayed continuously on a bright, easy-to-read LED panel in your choice of ºC or ºF. Set point temperature is recalled with just the touch of a button. Three user-defined temperature preset buttons allow for quick selection of often used temperature set points.
Dual thermostats provide optimum protection for your work and water bath. The high limit alarm alerts you if bath temperature exceeds your pre-set limit. A secondary Safety Set thermostat guards against thermal runaway, automatically disconnecting heater power should bath temperature get too high or the liquid level drop too low.
PolyScience Water Baths are also designed for operating convenience. The steeply gabled, polycarbonate cover accommodates glassware of varying heights and tilts out of your way when loading or removing samples, allowing condensate to drain neatly back into the bath.
- Capacity: 10 Liter
- Overall Dimensions, L x W x H: 15.43 x 14.90 x 8.13 in; 39.19 x 37.85 x 20.65 cm
- Opening Dimensions, L x W x H: 11.69 x 12.75 x 5.94 in; 29.69 x 32.39 x 15.09 cm
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs; 10.43 kg
- Volts, Hz. Amps: 120V, 60Hz, 4.2A
- Accurate Microprocessor Control
- Three User-defined Temperature Preset Buttons
- Redundant Safety Backup
- Front Panel Lockout
- Electronic Calibration