Perform vacuum aspiration of a variety of liquids, including tissue culture media, supernatants, and chemical wastes. To use, simply insert a pipette tip, Pasteur pipette, or serological pipette into the collection tube and plug in to a 110/120V outlet. Self-contained system with bottle, tubing and vacuum pump is lightweight, compact and easy to use.
- Built-in pump quickly aspirates fluids while maintaining a low noise level (76db at 1 meter) and minimal vibration
- Ideal for fluid collection from tissue and/or cell culture, Petri dishes, plates, flasks and tubes
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene collection bottle holds 3800ml (1 gallon) fluid wastes and has a safety release vent to prevent vacuum implosion
- A replaceable hydrophobic filter seals itself if it becomes wet protecting the pump motor from fluid contamination
- Compact design will not crowd workspace whether working in a hood or at the bench