Lessen environmental impact with these PLA (polylactic acid) resin sampling spoons. The production of 100% plant-based PLA contributes less greenhouse gasses and uses less nonrenewable energy from source to resin than its petroleum-based counterparts, and the plants used are an annually renewable resource. Disposal options include industrial composting for biodegradability, incineration, recycling and landfill. Use a separate spoon for each material sampled to avoid cross contamination. Non-sterile.
- Green alternative to petroleum-based sampling tools; helps meet sustainability goals
- FDA grade spoons are safe for food, drug and cosmetic contact
- Comparable in strength and durability to polystyrene, polypropylene and other plastic resin sampling tools
- Long handle, 17.8cm (7”), helps prevent personal contact with sampled material when reaching into bottles, jars and other confined areas
- Rim of each bowl has a flat edge to assist in collecting and measuring small amounts with accuracy
- Capacity: 1.23ml (1/4tsp)