ORDER MINIMUMS MAY APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT A SALES ENGINEER TO CONFIRM LEAD TIME.
This closed system is designed to avoid external contamination. Rugged, borosilicate glass burettes with 0.1ml markings in white are attached to a polyethylene screw closure and bottle. Manually pressing the soft bottle propels fluid into the burette. Overflow returns to the bottle if pressure is no longer applied to the bottle. A glass stopcock with a 2mm bore is located on the drain arm. Large, detachable plastic base may be removed from the reservoir.
- Self-zeroing borosilicate glass burette
- Closed system avoids contamination
- Polyethylene bottle
- Glass stopcock
- Precision: ± 1% of total volume
- Reservoir capacity: 500ml
- Burette capacity: 10ml
- Base diameter: 118mm (4.7")
- Burette height: 47mm (18 1/2")