The VACUUBRAND DCP3000 + VSK3000 is a fully electronic absolute pressure vacuum gauge for measurements in the range from atmospheric pressure to 0.1mbar/1Torr /hPa by means of a separate capacitance pressure transducer (included). VACUU•BUS “plug-and-play” technology allows the addition of up to three additional pressure transducers, or two additional transducers and a vent valve, for monitoring of up to four different VSK3000 gauge heads from a single display. In additon to those four capacitive heads, four more of the new VSP3000 Pirani gauge heads (sold separately) can be connected. A combined digital and analog display provide both accurate results and quick trend indication. An RS232 port allows process validation for GLP/GMP/ISO regulations.
Separate vent and on/off buttons provide ready access, while a “turn-and-push” jogwheel and menu-driven software allows easy control of all functions.
The DCP3000 + VSK3000 is suitable for many general purpose lab applications.
- Measuring range: 1080-0.1mbar (810-0.1Torr)
- External gauge head VSK3000: Capacitive pressure transducer made of alumina ceramic for gas-independent measurement of absolute pressure
- Display: Back-lit graphic LCD with analog and digital vacuum displays.
- Display resolution: 0.1mbar (0.1Torr)
- Pressure units: mbar, Torr, hPa (user-selectable)
- Uncertainty of measurement: < ±1mbar (0.75Torr) (after zero and atmospheric point setting, at constant temperature)
- Temperature coefficient: < ±0.07mbar/K (< ±0.05Torr/K)
- Vacuum connection to gauge head: Small flange KF16 with compression fitting for 10mm OD / 8mm ID PTFE tubing; stepped screw-in hose barb for 610mm ID tubing (included)
- Max. temperature of gas at transducer: 80°C, short-term
- VACUU-BUS connectors: 1 socket for power supply, 2 connectors for external gauge heads, valves; expandable by Y adapters; Can be extended up to 30m with optional connectors.
- Interface: RS232C
- Protection rating (DIN EE IEC 60529): Pressure sensor: IP 54 (against water splashes). Front side of display unit: IP 42 (against dripping water)
- Mains supply: 100–240 V~ / 50–60 Hz
- Support: Removable stand support (can be clamped to laboratory support rods)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 138 x 124 x 115mm
- Weight (without power supply): Display unit: 0.44kg / external sensor: 0.18kg