Ohaus AV8101 Adventurer Pro Balance 8100g x 0.1g
Easy Access, Frameless Draftshield with Removable Doors All doors, including the front and back glass panels, disassemble in seconds, and together with a stainless steel bottom, make it fast and easy to clean.
SmarText Software Guides Users Through Balance Use SmarText is Ohaus' easy to use balance software that utilizes text prompts to guide users through application use and balance setup.
QuadraStance Design Provides Superior Footprint Stability To enhance weighing stability, QuadraStance incorporates four feet to provide superior footprint stability on any surface.
Flexibility of Available Options Ensure weighing accuracy with InCal internal calibration. A factory installed USB or second RS232 interface allows connection to multiple peripherals.
The Ohaus Adventurer Pro is the latest in the Adventurer line of Precision Balances. Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the Ohaus Adventurer Pro continues the tradition set by the original Ohaus Adventurer series. Featuring easy-to-use four-button operation with intuitive man-machine interface, a new 2-line brilliant backlit display, multiple weighing units, seven application modes, and RS232 connectivity, the Adventurer Pro is the precision balance for all your needs!
- Multiple Weighing Units - Including milligrams, grams, kilograms, pounds, ounces, user programmable custom unit, carats, Troy ounces, Newtons, taels (3), grains, tolas, ticals, baths, mesghals, and pennyweights
- Multiple Application Modes - Including enhanced parts counting, below-balance weighing, animal/dynamic weighing, check weighing, percentage weighing, totalization, and display hold application modes
- Easy to Use - Adventurer Pro is a snap to operate! Features include a 2-line alphanumeric backlit LCD, text prompts and simple four key operation that allows for quick switching between modes and weighing units
- Included RS232 Interface - Allows data connection to PC or printer
- Integral Weigh-Below Hook - Critical for density or specific gravity determination
- GLP/GMP Data - Complete built-in GLP/GMP capabilities including date, time, balance serial number, user
- ID/project ID, and results
- Capacity (metric):8100 g
- Readability (metric):0.1 g
- Repeatibility (Std. Dev.) (g): 0.1
- Linearity (g):±0.2
- Weighing units:Milligram, gram, kilogram, pound, ounce, user programmable custom unit, carat, troy ounce, pennyweight, grain, Newton, Hong Kong tael, Singapore tael, Taiwan tael, momme, tical, baht, mesghal, tola
- Application Modes: Weighing, Dynamic Weighing, Parts Counting with Automatic Sample Recalibration, Percent
- Weighing, Checkweighing, Totalization, Display Hold
- Tare range:To capacity by subtraction
- Stabilization time (seconds):2
- Operating Temperature Range:50° to 86° F / 10° to 30° C
- Power Requirements:AC Adapter (included) or (4) "AA" batteries (not included)
- Calibration:Digital with External Weight
- Display type:2-Line Alphanumeric Brilliant Backlit LCD Display With Text Prompts
- Display (in/cm):4 x 1 / 10 x 2.5
- Pan size (in/cm):5.8 x 6.3 / 14.9 x 16.2
- Dimensions WxHxD (in/cm):7.5 x 2.8 x 10; 19.3 x 7.2 x 25.4
- Net Wt. (lb/kg):3.5 / 1.6
- Shipping dimensions (WxDxH) (in/cm):10.9 x 6.3 x 15.2 / 27.6 x 16 x 38.5
- Shipping Wt. (lb/kg):9.5 / 4.3