VEE GEE BTX-1 Offers
- Easy to Use - Operation consists of placing 1 or 2 drops of sample on the prism, closing the daylight plate over the sample, then looking through the focusable, cushioned-rubber eyepiece for the readings
- Accurate - Featuring the largest, easiest-to-read scale available with clear, sharp figures, screen shading, and incredible contrast. These features significantly enhance overall accuracy even when several different operators use the instrument. All units feature rubber grips on the body, which block the transmission of hand heat to reduce temperature errors.
- Compact and Portable - The small size of the X-Series models allows them to be used anywhere the field, plant, or lab.
- Tool-Free Calibration - The VEE GEE exclusive Zero-Ring eliminates the hassle of using a separate tool for calibration. Simply place a few drops of distilled water or liquid standard (R.I. oil or prepared sucrose solution) on the prism, turn the built-in Zero-Ring until the shadow line is at the correct value of the liquid, and secure the set screw that's it
- Durable - The X-Series models feature rugged construction to provide years of reliable use. The prism is mounted in an all-metal housing which allows the sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly. Also feature non-roll stands to ensure that once the units are placed on a table or bench top, they won't be prone to roll off the surface.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
Order minimums may apply, please contact a Sales Engineer to confirm lead time.
- Gardening and Farming
- Food and Beverage
- Medical Facilities
VEE GEE BTX-1 Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the VEE GEE BTX-1
||0 to 32%
||10 to 30 °C
||Opaque; Translucent; Transparent
||Copper Alloy with Nickel-Chrome Coating
What's included with the VEE GEE BTX-1
- 43002 Refractometer
- Carry Case
- Plastic Transfer Pipet
- Instruction Manual
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the VEE GEE BTX-1 (43002) Handheld Refractometer, 0-32% Brix, ATC.
Standards will work with most VEE GEE Refractometers.